Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Losing it

I am losing my hair. Handfuls of it come out after a wash, thn it seems to drop out two at a time with a simple flick of my hand. Not only that, I have a pain in my head.
Before that it was a constant itch in my throat. Before that some other issue. And these things dont just happen once - they seem to be ongoing until something else starts up.
Am I paranoid that I am falling apart? Maybe. I know I am not healthy At All. Bad bad diet to go with minimal sleep. Not to mention the dreaded cigarettes. All in all I would say I am the unhealthiest I have ever been in my life - and that includes my 'partying' years.
I have never felt such a sense of responsibility as I do now that I am a mother, which is probably why I am so paranoid about my health. Every day I decide that 'today will be the beginning of the new Me'..but every day I get busy and sidetracked, and before I know it I am up at 1am, yet to have eaten dinner, doing something really unimportant on the internet. Like this. Go to bed Mother....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home